10+ Streakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picks for 2/17/2012

3 posters

Go down

Picks for 2/17/2012 Empty Picks for 2/17/2012

Post  RyanPCraft Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:18 am

My take on PGA Northern Trust Open - 2nd Rd (California): Which player will card the LOWER FRONT 9 SCORE? (Holes 1-9). First things first, a lot of people are going to look at the ranking or the fedex points thus far this season and think this is a no brainer tie option. Kuchar has simply not been all that active thus far this year. Luckily for me, and hopefully for you all, is the fact that recently he has been playing. This works out because I am sure you all know that I focus on the recent, two months ago means practically nothing to me in my write-ups/research. So here it is, for the WMT (Waste Management Tour) Bradley would have won 3 our of 4 if this prop was available at that time. He would of lost by one stroke in the other, no blow out here. Kuchar came out super agressive today, 3 birdies and 2 bogeys in the first 9, later in the match he slowed down to his norm but did manage a nice birdie on a par three. For me I am looking at this in two ways: 1.) Kuchar did take Bradley by a stroke today in the first nine and this is probably part of the reason why he has the win option and is even in this prop. With that being said ,recently, excluding the last 24 hours, Kuchar has played very close but slightly worse than Bradley. He seems to be playing a little too agressive for my liking. 2.) Bradley's WMT stats just can't be ignored. He played better earlier this month and was very close to tying the first 9 today.

If this prop was Kuchar win or tie and Bradley win I would consider this a very slight edge to Bradley. Since the SM was nice enough to throw us the tie I am pretty confident that BRADLEY will cover the TIE and I would not be shocked if he did not WIN this outright by two strokes. Good luck and I hope this helps bring you all a nice green to make your morning.

RyanPCraft

Back to top Go down

Picks for 2/17/2012 Empty Re: Picks for 2/17/2012

Post  RyanPCraft Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:42 pm

My take on NBA (Mavericks @ 76ers): How many POINTS will Dirk Nowitzki (DAL) SCORE in the 1st Half? I am going to take a look at this one in a couple of different ways. First off over the last 9 road games for Dirk, in the first half only of course, he is averaging 9.66 PPH(Points Per Half.) If this prop was run on every single one of those 9 games 4/9 of the games would of been 10+ wins. Sounds pretty much like a coin flip thus far ehh? Like always, I am going to throw all those stats out the window and focus on the recent. If we take a look at the last 4 road game first halfs Dirk is averaging 11.5 per half and would of won 3/4 of this prop. If we even go more recent, the last 3 he is at 14 PPH and would of won 3/3. If there is any edge you are looking for it is right there. Recently he has really been putting up some points on the road and I do not see it changing here. I do believe he will cover the 10 POINTS OR MORE without much of a problem. Good luck and good pickings!

RyanPCraft

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanPCraft Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:03 pm

My take on NBA (Mavericks @ 76ers): Which team will MAKE more 3-POINTERS in the 3rd QUARTER? At first glance I assumed the tie option here. Of course I did some research and here is what I found. The Mavs last 5 road 3rd quarter points average is 1.6 per game. On the flip side the Sixers are averaging a weak .8 per game at home in the 3rd. If this prop was offered in the last 5 games the Mavs would have won 3/5, tied once, and one time the Sixers would of had them by one. Do these stats make me feel super comfortable either way? Yeah, NO. With anything W4 or less though I would say go with the MAVS to make MORE 3 POINTERS. The Sixers are essentially giving them an extra three pointer, with the PP3rd stats and that cannot be ignored. As usual good luck and good pickings.

RyanPCraft

Back to top Go down

Picks for 2/17/2012 Empty Suns @ Lakers win by Double digits

Post  Admin Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:45 pm

I pulled some stats and the lakers have only beaten a team by double digits once in the last 10 games

The suns have only lost by double digits twice in the last 10 games.

The lakers have only won 2 of their last 10 home games by double digits while at the same time the suns have only lost 3 of their last 10 away games by double digits.

I weigh my statistics in this order.

1. What is their history at home
2. What have they done as of the last 5 or 10 games. Are they improving or getting worse?
3.What is the aways team's last 10 away game average.

So in Conclusion
1. At home the lakers have not done enough to be worthy of giving 9 points away now.
2. The Lakers are not playing particularly great compared to earlier while the suns have played just a little below average their last 5 games.
3. The Suns do not suck bad enough away from home for me to pick the Lakers

3/5 Confidence in Picking the Suns. Lakers win by 6

Admin
Admin

https://tenforcash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Picks for 2/17/2012 Empty Early morning soccer: Werder Bremen W/D at Hamburg SV Win

Post  Tim Marino Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:45 pm

WB (6 of 9 games on the road they have won or drawen)
Hamburg (Only 4 of 11 games at home they have won)

WB is 5th place in the German Bundesliga, while Hamburg is 11th.

Going with WB win/draw

Just a few stats nothing much, but what do you think?

Tim Marino

Back to top Go down

Picks for 2/17/2012 Empty Missouri (Win by Double Digits) at Texas Tech (Win or Lose by Single Digits)

Post  Tim Marino Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:15 am

Missouri hasn't beaten a team on the road by double digits this year. Losing to K-State (by 16), and a very beatable Oklahoma State (7) team. They beat Old Dominion (7), Iowa State (7), Baylor (1), Texas (1), and a bad Oklahoma team (3) only by a combined score of 19 points.

Texas A&M has only been beaten by DD at home twice this year, against Iowa State (24). In confrence play, they only other teams they have lost to at home only Baylor (3) and Texas (2) at home, while beating Texas Tech (13), Oklahoma (6 in OT), and Oklahoma State (15).

Missouri is 5-2 on the road, Texas A&M is 11-4 at home.

While I don't think that Texas A&M will win, they are a pretty sure bet tommarow.

Who's ready to exploit the 90-10 curse!!!

Tim Marino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum