10+ Streakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wisky/MSU match-up and 1st/2nd half props

Go down

Wisky/MSU match-up and 1st/2nd half props Empty Wisky/MSU match-up and 1st/2nd half props

Post  LittleBoPeep2 Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Almost gametime my friends.  I just finished reading most of today’s comments below, some very good insight and very helpful ideas I must say. This is my first group ever, and love it already. If we could all stop getting burned on the late night props that seem like “locks”, I think this group would have a lot of high streaks right now.(Not that they were bad picks or anything, but their definitely have been some big favorites going down as of late).

As some of you already know, I have been on quite a roll in College Hoops the past 7-10 days.(Which might of well had me on the leaderboards, if not for a couple of NBA losses in between –Grizzlies/Warriors--).I think I might stay away from NBA picks for awhile, lol. I have not had much time to research a whole lot on tonights NCB props and match-ups. But after reading some of our groups write-ups, insights and opinions; I thought I would share a few of mine, before props lock tonight. I hope they can be helpful to some. 

……..I saw a handful of you are jumping on the Wisky/MSU 1st and 2nd half props,-some to get the extra pick in tonight. Although I have been lucky of late on a few similar to these, I don’t feel I can be much help on them. My only insight is that I agree with what (jmlawfl) mentioned below: That Wisky will most likely be shooting a lot from the perimeter, which could favor Taylor. However, I also think that Wisky will struggle mightily, early on in this one, and find it extremely hard to score many points at all against MSU. Which is why I actually would feel more comfortable picking OSU winning margin to cover the 3-pointer spread. I think the Badgers could hit 7-8 3‘s but the Spartans will pull away and win by atleast 10-12 points.

LittleBoPeep2

Back to top Go down

Wisky/MSU match-up and 1st/2nd half props Empty I posted this same write -up in the group chatroom around 7:00P.M.

Post  LittleBoPeep2 Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:55 pm

just in case the post time looked fishy Smile

LittleBoPeep2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum