10+ Streakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2/18/2012 Werder Bremen: Win or Draw @ Hamburg SV: Win

Go down

Werder Bremen: Win or Draw @ Hamburg SV: Win

2/18/2012 Werder Bremen: Win or Draw @ Hamburg SV: Win I_vote_lcap50%2/18/2012 Werder Bremen: Win or Draw @ Hamburg SV: Win I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
2/18/2012 Werder Bremen: Win or Draw @ Hamburg SV: Win I_vote_lcap50%2/18/2012 Werder Bremen: Win or Draw @ Hamburg SV: Win I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

2/18/2012 Werder Bremen: Win or Draw @ Hamburg SV: Win Empty 2/18/2012 Werder Bremen: Win or Draw @ Hamburg SV: Win

Post  Admin Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:40 am

Werder Bremen: Win or Draw @ Hamburg SV: Win

If you have not seen my Analysis before then I will let you know that one big thing I take into account on Streaks for cash is average point/ goal difference for props.

The last 10 games Hamburg has totaled a -1 point differential and -3 the last 5

For Werder Bremen the total for the last 10 games has been -7 and -5 for the last 5( of course we must take into account that this -5 happened in one game and messed with the statistics. Other wise they would be rather equal with Werder Bremen tieing their last 4 games.

If we look at Hamburg's Home stats for the past 10 games they have had a total differential of -3 and 0 for the past 5.

Looking at Werder Bremen's Away record I found the differential to total -13 for the past 10 games and -13 for the past 5.

Just looking at these point differentials (especially the Home/Away comparison) It looks like Hamburg SV has a slight edge.

Not enough? Well this is what drove it home for me.

Out of these team's 10 last matchups against each other The HOME team has
WON 6 times TIED 2 and Lost 2

Conclusion: Being that Hamburg has a slight edge on statistics as of late and the team's past history I am laying my money on Hamburg for the win by 1. I give them a 70% Chance at victory.

Admin
Admin

https://tenforcash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum