10+ Streakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My picks for the rest of Sat.

Go down

My picks for the rest of Sat. Empty My picks for the rest of Sat.

Post  pickin4green Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:58 pm

Good luck with who you pick Clubby's

2:20 prop.

Golf prop Laird is my choice on the Hole 1 and 2 looks to be birdie birdie for both. Hole 3 looks like par for both. 4th and 5th hole he has shot or aver Birdie, Westwood has yet to do better than par. The only hole that I worries me is hole 1 for Laird but I think it will be square after 5.

4:05 games

In the first game it was 75-49 win for Creighton that is 124 points. They average 145 combine. It is at Indiana State so I look for it be a small win margin but over is what I am seeing

6:05 games

Alabama is only averages 66 points a game and they lost by 4 at MSSt already when they had all of their players. MSSt will shoot 12 to 18 3's and they shoot almost 40% from there so I see atleast 6 to 8 3's made. But I feel they can win this Prop out right also. MSSt 3's made is my choice.

In the first meeting at George Mason was 62-61, George Mason. With it being at VCU I see a win a win for the home team and for both teams to reach the combine score of 140.

8:05

Richmond is scoring 68 points a game but they are 4-9 on the road this year and aver. almost 5 points a game less than their opp. Xavier has 9 wins at home by DD and are 12-4 at home and average 72 a game. They have averaged 76 against A 10 at home and giving up 64 in their last 6 while going 5-1. This is a hard pick but I wold have to say DD Xavier"s Holloway and Lyons hit 3's and Frease play's good def in the paint.

pickin4green

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum