10+ Streakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President's Day Special......Picks for (2/20/12).......must see!....

4 posters

Go down

President's Day Special......Picks  for (2/20/12).......must see!.... Empty President's Day Special......Picks for (2/20/12).......must see!....

Post  LittleBoPeep2 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:29 am

My record in the last 12 days is as follows: NCB- 19-4 / Soccer- 9-2 ............NBA- not so good
I hope my insight can be helpful to our great group Smile

Hello , my friends! Smile Please feel free to comment on my posts, I would appreciate any constructive feedback in the forum or any opinions on props. I hope y’all appreciate the many hours I’ve put into this. Despite the fact that I have shown impressive accuracy , I cannot and will not guarantee any prop on SFTC. So remember that each pick is your choice and yours alone. Green you for viewing this page and I hope the prospective I provide brings you good fortune. Happy Streaking! Smile

-------------My Picks for Monday, February 20th -------------------------------------

-- 1:00pm Istanbul Buyuksehir BSK Win or Draw @ Bursaspor Win

For the sake of spelling, I will refer to the teams as simply Istanbul and Bursaspor. Istanbul is 3-8-2 on the road since September. Their 3 wins were against 3 of the 4 worst teams in the league. They did manage to draw 3rd place Besiktas and 4th place Trabzonspor. They lost by 3+ goals twice and have 14 goals on the road while giving up 25. Bursaspor is just 4 points behind Istanbul in the Super Lig standings. They are 4 – 4 – 4 at home, but 3 of their wins came against teams ranked lower than Istanbul. That fourth win however came against 1st place Galatasaray. Their 4 losses were 2 good teams but they did draw 2 teams about the same standing as Istanbul. They only have 9 goals at home but have given up just 8. The last matchup between these two teams ended in a 0 – 0 draw at Istanbul. I don’t think there is any way Istanbul will win this game, and I doubt they will manage to draw either. Home field advantage helps Bursaspor to the W.

The Pick: Bursaspor Win Confidence: 1.5/3

-- 3:15pm Benfica Win @ Guimaraes Win or Draw

Benfica won the last matchup between these two teams at home by a score of 2 – 1. Benfica is undefeated in the Liga with 3 draws, but they did just lose a Europa game 3 – 2 on the road to a good Zenit team. Of their 3 draws(all of which were on the road), 2 were to the second and third place teams, but one was to a Gil Vicente team very comparable to Guimaraes. They’ve scored 15 goals on the road while giving up 6. Excluding the 3 draws they are outscoring opponents 10 -1 on the road for the year. Guimaraes is 4 – 2 – 4 at home but both wins were against teams not even comparable with Benfica. They did draw 3rd place braga, but both their losses were to two teams at or slightly below Benfica’s level. They have 9 goals at home and have given up 7. I think Guimaraes struggles to score here. I think Benfica definitely does not lose this game and there is a very slim chance Guimaraes will pull out the draw. Benfica wins this with a score of at least 1-0 if not 2-0 or 3-1 in my opinion.

The Pick: Benfica Confidence: 2.5/3 (not a 3 b/c they are still thawing out after the Zenit game)

--4:05pm Who will have the most points? Carlos Boozer(or tie) or Josh Smith

Carlos Boozer is averaging .4 points less than Josh Smith on the year, but is outscoring him by .5 the last 10 games. Either way you look at it, the points per game suggests that it will be close. Smith is averaging 20 against the Bulls which is 8.5 points better than Boozer’s 11.5 points per game against the Bulls. They Hawks bigs take care of Boozer and Smith wins the prop by a few.

The Pick: Josh Smith Confidence: 2/3

--7:00pm Texas Southern Single Digit Loss @ Miss. Valley State Double Digit Win

Both teams have only beat one team outside the conference in this battle between SWAC #3 @ SWAC #1. MSVU won at Texas Southern in overtime by 8 about a month ago, but have a mixture of close wins and blow-out wins at home. Texas Southern hasn’t lost by double digits in the SWAC. I like the 10 point cushion in this game.

The Pick: Texas Southern Confidence: 2/3

--7:03pm Connecticut Huskies @ Villanova Wildcats

UCONN is coming off a 15 point loss at home to a hot Marquette team. Both teams have been struggling this year and UCONN has some big losses on the road and Villanova has some big losses at home. There’s a reason this is the progressive matchup of the day, it should be a great name. The 90+% for UCONN is a ridiculous number so do not be fooled. I think UCCON does have the bigger upside in this matchup if they decide to show up. I am a biased UCONN fanatic, who will be pulling for my “homer” Huskies to shine on the big stage.

The Pick: Connecticut Huskies (N/A) Confidence: 2.5/3 (N/A)

--7:03pm How many points will Jeremy Lamb(UCONN) score in the 1st half? 8 Points or Fewer/9 Points or More

Jeremy Lamb averages 17.3 which, as usual, is right on the line set by SM. What I like about Lamb is his 48% field goal percentage and he shoots over 80% from the free throw line. He has scored 17-19 points in four of his last five games which puts him right at 9. If he does indeed score 9 or more, it will probably be 9 exactly. I like the under here.

The Pick: 8 Points or Fewer (N/A) Confidence:1/3 (N/A)

--8:00pm Memphis Grizzlies @ Houston Rockets

ESPN’s Accuscore has Houston as heavy favorites, and the line on the game is Houston by 3. The Grizz have won 4-straight but aren’t the best on the road, where as Houston has been playing quite well at home. Both teams are pretty equivalent and have the same record. The Grizz have won each of the two matchups this season against the Rockets by double digits. I personally would pick a 7 O’clock prop over either of this game and would definitely take the Magic over either team here, but I’m going to go out on a limb and say Houston plays a solid game at home and wins a close one, but I could see this one going either way.

The Pick: Houston Rockets Confidence: 0.5/3

--8:00pm Orlando Magic @ Milwaukee Bucks

Orlando just beat the Bucks at home a couple nights ago, but lost to Miami on the road just yesterday. That being said, the Bucks are awful and have dropped their last 5 at home. The Magic have already beat them in Milwaukee this year and I think the streak continues.

The Pick: Orlando Magic Confidence: 1.25/3

--8:07pm Which score will occur 1st in the 2nd half of UCCON @ Villinova: Made 3-Pointer of Made Free-Throw

Not going to lie, flip a quarter!

The Pick: Made 3-Pointer Confidence: (50 %) 0.25/3

--9:00pm San Antonio Spurs @ Utah Jazz

The Jazz play good fundamental basketball, but so do the Spurs. The location in this one is a large factor because the Jazz play well in Salt Lake City. The Spurs are on a 10 game win streak though and Utah is 3-7 in their last 10 games. I think the red-hot Spurs beat a struggling Jazz team.

The Pick: San Antonio Spurs Confidence: 1/3

--9:05pm DePaul 3-Pointers Made @ St. John’s Winning Margin or Tie
DePaul has lost 12 of their last 14 and I think they make it another one here. St. Johns has by no means been impressive this year either, but they did win at DePaul by 6 and the tie option makes them all the more attractive in this prop. DePaul makes 7 of the 21 3’s they take a game. One would think the home court advantage gives them the extra point or two. I think St. John’s wins here by double digits to DePaul’s 6 3’s.

The Pick: St. Johns Winning Margin Confidence: 1.5/3

--9:08pm Baylor Bears @ Texas Longhorns

Baylor beat the Longhorns by 5 at the end of January in Waco, but you better believe Austin and the Longhorns have been looking forward to this matchup. Texas has only lost to Kansas and Missouri at home, and each was decided by 3 points or less. Texas did just lose at OK. State by 12 but Missouri just lost to Kansas State at home. This should be a great game to watch!

The Pick: Texas Longhorns Confidence: 1.5/3

--9:08pm How many points will be scored in the 1st half of the Baylor-Texas game? 59 or Fewer/60 or More

67 points were scored in the first half of this game in the last meeting between these two teams, and their averages suggest more as well. The only way this goes under is if both teams shoot far below their averages.

The Pick: 60 or More Confidence: 2.5/3

--10:10pm How many 3-pointers will be made in the 2nd half of the Texas-Baylor game? 6 or Fewer/7 or More

12 total were made in their last matchup putting yet another prop right on the line. Both teams shot horrible percentages from deep though, so I’ll go with under.

The Pick: 6 or Fewer Confidence: 1.5/3

--10:30pm Los Angeles Clippers @ Golden State Warriors

This game may be at Golden State, but it might as well be at Lob City. GS is more of a jump-shooting team so unless they have a great night shooting the ball, the heavy favorite Clippers take this one. In the last matchup between the two teams, the Clippers won big at GS in the first game of the season.

The Pick: Los Angeles Clippers Confidence: 1.5/3

LittleBoPeep2

Back to top Go down

President's Day Special......Picks  for (2/20/12).......must see!.... Empty Re: President's Day Special......Picks for (2/20/12).......must see!....

Post  Admin Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:15 am

Holy crap you broke down every game!
This is awesome man

Admin
Admin

https://tenforcash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

President's Day Special......Picks  for (2/20/12).......must see!.... Empty Re: President's Day Special......Picks for (2/20/12).......must see!....

Post  ManifestDestiny Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Houston Rockets (18-14) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (18-14)

Rockets at home 13-4
Grizz on the road 6-9

Rockets 7-1 at home vs. teams at or above .500
Rockets 4-3 at home vs. teams under .500

Grizz 1-8 on the road against teams at or over .500
Grizz 5-1 on the road against teams under .500

Grizzlies have gone 0-6 at Houston over the last three years.

ManifestDestiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:20 pm

I did some research on Jeremy Lamb and though he seems to score very close to where the lines are he has scored less than 9 in the first half of games in 6 out of his 8 away games

Admin
Admin

https://tenforcash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

President's Day Special......Picks  for (2/20/12).......must see!.... Empty LBP2, like you said, for the sake of spelling :)

Post  travbowen Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:30 am

First i want to commend you for just putting in the time to share with us your insights and/or research!!

Secondly, you did pretty good overall on the picks i noticed, but i really paid attention to anything 2/3 and over, and you went 4-1 there. Atta girl, Great Job!!

travbowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down